Online order FAQ
We require the pre order to be made one day in advance. For same day order, give us a ring 072620142.
Are you able to accommodate special dietary needs and allergies?
Yes – we can cater to any dietary requirements. Please contact us directly email@example.com or 072620142.
Customers with food allergies. Please be aware that our food may contain traces of or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. While we take steps to minimize risk and safely handle the foods that contain potential allergens, please be advised that cross contamination may occur.
Do you use Free Range eggs and meat?
Yes – We only use fresh seasonal produce and free-range poultry, pork and eggs. All our beef is grass-feed.
Will all products always be available if shown online?
As with all fresh produce, availability can fluctuate due to seasonality of goods and changing weather. Unfortunately this is beyond our control. If something is unavailable we will replace it with something similar.
Are the packaging, cups and utensils compostable?
Yes – All packaging is compostable or recyclable.
ORDERING AND DELIVERY
Call 07 262 0142
What are your accepted forms of payment?
1. Prepaid online by debit/credit card.
2. On site by contactless debit/credit card.
All prices include GST.
AMENDING AND CANCELLING ORDERS
Can I amend my order?
To amend an order please contact us
Call 07 262 0142
What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellations made 24-48 hours will incur no charge. Cancellations made within 24 hours will incur a charge of 30% of the total amount ordered.
Event Terms & Conditions
Tickets Sales and Participation
1. J & N Gourmet Limited (“The Trading Post”) organises and hosts the “Truffle degustation” event. By registering to participate in the party you (“the Participant”) acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your registration and participation.
2. If you wish to attend the “Truffle degustation” you will need to visit Evenbrite.co.nz and complete the purchase of your tickets or purchase from the restaurant. Tickets for the “Truffle degustation” are subject to availability and are available on a first come first served basis.
3. Except as set out in clause 4 and 5 below, any refund of the ticket price is at the sole discretion of The Trading Post. No refund or exchange on tickets will be given, except as required by law, within 10 days of the “Truffle degustation”. Credit card fees and service fees are non-refundable.
4. Should The “Truffle degustation” be cancelled due to government imposed restrictions as a result of COVID-19, all Participants will receive a refund up to but not exceeding 50% of the ticket price, excluding transaction fees. The remaining non-refunded amount will be retained to cover reasonable administration & cancellation costs. No other refund will be given except in line with our refund terms as stipulated in clause 3. This includes if the participant is feeling unwell and follows Ministry of Health advice to stay home.
5. Should The “Truffle degustation” be cancelled due extreme weather condition, all Participants will receive a refund up to but not exceeding 80% of the ticket price, excluding transaction fees. The remaining non-refunded amount will be retained to cover reasonable administration & cancellation costs.
6. You consent to The Trading Post carrying out filming, sound recording and/or photography of the “Truffle degustation” as a participant and you consent to the use by Trading Post of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
7. The trading Post will not be liable for any injury you sustain during the “Truffle degustation”, or for any loss or damage.
8. All implied conditions and warranties in relation to these terms are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree that to the extent that you are acquiring goods or services under these Terms for the purposes of a business, the guarantees provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to The Trading Post supply of such goods and services.
9. You will indemnify The Trading Post against any costs, losses and damages and will, at your cost, defend or settle any claim, lawsuit, action or proceeding brought against The Trading Post arising from: (a) any breach of these Terms by you; and (b) your participation in the Garden Party,.
10. Children under the age 16 years of age are not permitted to attend the “Truffle degustation”
The management and staff of The Trading Post believe we have a responsibility to provide an environment that is not only comfortable and welcoming but where alcohol is served responsibly.
Because of this, we have implemented the following Host Responsibility policy. Customers who are visibly intoxicated will not be served alcohol, will be asked to leave the premises and will be encouraged to take advantage of safe transport options.
It is against the law to serve alcohol to minors. If we are in doubt about your age, we will ask for identification. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a photo driver’s licence, an 18+ Evidence of Age card or a current passport.
Our policy is zero tolerance for aggressive, coercive or violent behaviour.
A good range of food is always available. Menus are visible at all times.
We provide and actively promote a range of low-alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks, including low-alcohol beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Iced water is available free of charge at all times.
We promote a range of transport options to get you home safely. We encourage people to have a designated driver. We make the driver’s job more attractive by providing an interesting range of low-alcohol and alcohol-free drinks.
All of these services are well promoted, along with signage required under the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
We maintain a training and management policy to give our staff the skills and support they need to do their job responsibly.
Please be our guest and take advantage of the services we offer. We pride ourselves on being responsible hosts.
Wednesday to Saturday
Lunch from 11am to 2pm
Dinner from 5:30pm
Brunch & lunch from 10am to 3pm