Event Terms & Conditions
Tickets Sales and Participation
1. J & N Gourmet Limited (“The Trading Post”) organises and hosts the “Truffle Dinner” event. By registering to participate in the party you (“the Participant”) acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your registration and participation.
2. If you wish to attend the “Truffle Dinner” you will need to make a request by using our form or via email. To confirm your booking, we request a payment 7 days prior. Bookings are subject to availability and are available on a first come first served basis.
3. Except as set out in clause 4 and 5 below, any refund of the ticket price is at the sole discretion of The Trading Post. No refund will be given under 7 days prior of the “Truffle Dinner”. Credit card fees and service fees are non-refundable.
4. Should The “Truffle Dinner” be cancelled due to government imposed restrictions as a result of COVID-19, all Participants will receive a refund, excluding transaction fees if any. No other refund will be given except in line with our refund terms as stipulated in clause 3. This includes if the participant is feeling unwell and follows Ministry of Health advice to stay home.
5. Should The “Truffle Dinner” be cancelled due extreme weather condition, all Participants will receive a refund up to but not exceeding 80% of the booking price, excluding transaction fees. The remaining non-refunded amount will be retained to cover reasonable administration & cancellation costs.
6. You consent to The Trading Post carrying out filming, sound recording and/or photography of the “Truffle Dinner” as a participant and you consent to the use by Trading Post of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
7. The trading Post will not be liable for any injury you sustain during the “Truffle Dinner”, or for any loss or damage.
8. All implied conditions and warranties in relation to these terms are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree that to the extent that you are acquiring goods or services under these Terms for the purposes of a business, the guarantees provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to The Trading Post supply of such goods and services.
9. You will indemnify The Trading Post against any costs, losses and damages and will, at your cost, defend or settle any claim, lawsuit, action or proceeding brought against The Trading Post arising from: (a) any breach of these Terms by you; and (b) your participation in the Garden Party,.
The management and staff of The Trading Post believe we have a responsibility to provide an environment that is not only comfortable and welcoming but where alcohol is served responsibly.
Because of this, we have implemented the following Host Responsibility policy. Customers who are visibly intoxicated will not be served alcohol, will be asked to leave the premises and will be encouraged to take advantage of safe transport options.
It is against the law to serve alcohol to minors. If we are in doubt about your age, we will ask for identification. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a photo driver’s licence, an 18+ Evidence of Age card or a current passport.
Our policy is zero tolerance for aggressive, coercive or violent behaviour.
We provide and actively promote a range of low-alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks, including low-alcohol beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Iced water is available free of charge at all times.
We promote a range of transport options to get you home safely. We encourage people to have a designated driver. We make the driver’s job more attractive by providing an interesting range of low-alcohol and alcohol-free drinks.
All of these services are well promoted, along with signage required under the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
We maintain a training and management policy to give our staff the skills and support they need to do their job responsibly.
Please be our guest and take advantage of the services we offer. We pride ourselves on being responsible hosts.Truffle